Beiträge von bobracing

An small update:
    Version 1 i have alot in stock now and the packets can be send out the day after ordering! It can be fast
    version 2 iam now testing again and the results are good! So soon also avaible!

Please keep in mind that the holidays are coming so if you want to order one do it before or after the holidays because there is a small change of delay in shipping i noticed last year :(

Zitat von "Volker"

Hi Marcel;

what's the difference between the two numbers / parts? [gruebel]

Regards
    Volker

The difference is in the interface of the unit. The circuitboard has abit other connecting then the other. Thats why there are 2 different units and screens, But both screens display the same content and do there job :)
    Just inform me which number you have then i check which one you need :)

Ich kann auch deutsh, aber english ist better fur mich.
    I can read both no problem.

Well if you got version 201 542 00 27, then i can fix it right now, first onces are almost sold, iam a bit bissy but within 2/3 weeks i can send out the others.
    When you got version 201 542 03 27, please wait a few weeks, iam working on that right now to fix it also, minor thing but it needs to be solved.

You can send me a PN with your information, then i send back mine. Price is €45,- each, more then 3 i can do something with the price.
    I can also do the repair for you, send me your unit and i will fix it.

When you need more information, feel free to ask. Got many years experience with those cars :)

Greetings from Holland.
    Marcel

Hello,
    I started this project after i was done with my laptimer project. Now almost 6 months later i got a working unit now with a new LCD unit.
    This means no more bleeding ATA Displays, but a nice new one with the correct temperature on it.
    See the pictures.
    Sofar its working on those:

W124 unit OKE when it has the 20 pin interface
    W201 unit with part number: VDO: 201 542 00 27
    I think the W126 will also work. when it has the 20 pin interface

Sofar i get trouble getting them worked in this VDO case: 201 542 03 27 i think there is a rubber connector error because the displays are correct and working on the other onces.

By the end of next month i got the first batch of new screens ready so if people are interested they can be pre ordered. Price will be €45,- incl free shipping (38,50 pound) and install guide and warranty for 6 months if installed corrected. I can also repair it for you.

Check the pictures, its just like the original one, but this screen wont start bleeding for the next 20 years.

For more information you can Pb me or sending me an email.

Greetings

Marcel

Hallo,

Today i fixed a few laptimers for some members here, check it out, they will be send out tomorrow.
    So Klaus, Rouven, Christian, & Orda here they are :)

Nice and working again, i toke the pictures with my iphone so the quality of the image is abit bad but you can see they are all working again.
    On 1 pictures you see 1 laptimer of Klaus which was only bleeding 2% of the display you could almost not see it, but when you take it out you see it was already bleeding!
    Thats why you wont want to buy a 2nd hand unit!!!

This one is from Orda

Those 2 are from Klaus:

Those 2 are from Rouven:

This one is from Christian:

Hope you like it also!

Greetings
    Marcel

Hello

After 4 years watching to a broken one i finaly was able to make a working unit.
    See pictures!
    its working like the Original, the same digits, same color and perfect lined up! Just OEM like! Nothing less then the Original!
    Iam offering a repair service for this, send me your broken one, i will fix and test it and send it back with tracking to you.

Price is €90 for the repair service. When you want more i can make a special price.
    Because iam offering a repair i will give you a waranty on the product aswell because i know the quality of it!

Do you can have a working Stoppühr laptimer stopwatch again! Not a cheap fix to make it LOOK oke but a solution which works 100%!

Dieser aufkleber ist neu und nicht mehr verfügbar bei Mercedes-Benz. 100% pas genau, original fabre wie original.

Gefärhliche Hochspannung!
    Vorsicht bei Arbeiten an der
    Zündanlage

Haben dieser selbe gemacht und sind sehr gut! Gutes farbe, text, grosse etc.
    25 stuck haben ich noch.

€7,50 incl shipping for 1.