Stoppühr laptimer stopwatch reparatur 16v

• Hello

After 4 years watching to a broken one i finaly was able to make a working unit.
    See pictures!
    its working like the Original, the same digits, same color and perfect lined up! Just OEM like! Nothing less then the Original!
    Iam offering a repair service for this, send me your broken one, i will fix and test it and send it back with tracking to you.

Price is €90 for the repair service. When you want more i can make a special price.
    Because iam offering a repair i will give you a waranty on the product aswell because i know the quality of it!

Do you can have a working Stoppühr laptimer stopwatch again! Not a cheap fix to make it LOOK oke but a solution which works 100%!

• Iam also offering a Do it yourself part.
    For €75,- you can fix it yourself i will send you also a installation manual with it! and free shipping!

• Hallo,

Today i fixed a few laptimers for some members here, check it out, they will be send out tomorrow.
    So Klaus, Rouven, Christian, & Orda here they are :)

Nice and working again, i toke the pictures with my iphone so the quality of the image is abit bad but you can see they are all working again.
    On 1 pictures you see 1 laptimer of Klaus which was only bleeding 2% of the display you could almost not see it, but when you take it out you see it was already bleeding!
    Thats why you wont want to buy a 2nd hand unit!!!

This one is from Orda

Those 2 are from Klaus:

Those 2 are from Rouven:

This one is from Christian:

Hope you like it also!

Greetings
    Marcel

• Zitat von "bobracing"

Hello

Be patience please. :)

Hurry up! [klatsch]

My °Fahrenheit's getting worse and worse !!! [heul]

Regards
    Volker

• Be patience please.
    Will be ready for testing within a few weeks i think. I will post it on the board when its ready :)

For now only the laptimers can be fixed by me.